Senior Managing Partner
Lee is responsible for acquiring new business, project planning, entitlement and execution.
Lee oversaw all development activity on the award winning community, East 54 in Chapel Hill. He has special emphasis on new business development and has been responsible for the identification and acquisitions of many of the most recent projects including Riverplace and Crabtree Terrace. Lee also oversees all commercial leasing operations for the company.
Lee is an undergraduate of UNC and MBA graduate of the Kenan Flagler Business School at UNC. Prior to joining East West Partners in 2005, Lee completed a 4 year rotational real estate training program with Washington, DC based AvalonBay Communities, Inc., one the nation’s largest multi-family REITS.
Relevant Work Experience
Oversaw all entitlement and development related activities for:
- East 54 – 500,000 sf LEED certified mixed use development containing residential, office, retail, hotel and P3 Fire Station component .
- Alexan Village Plaza – 265 unit and retail mixed joint venture with TCR
- Crabtree Terrace – 175,000 sf office/retail mixed use project
- Riverplace – Sourced and facilitated development agreement structure for $85M mixed use P3 project with the City of Wilmington, NC
Lee co-founded the Capital City Shootout Benefit for the Ronald McDonald Houses of Wake, Durham and Orange Counties and actively serves on its event committee. He is a past member of the Board of Directors for the Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill. He is an active supporter of the Boys and Girls Club of Raleigh, Habitat for Humanity, and Neighbor to Neighbor. He is a past member of the Capstone Bank Advisory Board and KidsPeace Advisory Board.
- Member ULI – Triangle
- Licensed Broker – North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Steering Committee – Ronald McDonald Key to More Healing Capital Campaign